Events & News
Arizona - FREE CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE!
Call to schedule yours TODAY!.
Where: SIRRI, 4515 S. McClintock Drive, Suite 208, Tempe, Arizona
click here for map
Please join us for a free one-on-one consultation presenting SIRRI's Developmental Rehabilitation & Learning Center.
- Learn how our programs can help your child or client
- Review testimonials and outcomes
The Sensory Learning Program is a powerful foundational program which has been extremely helpful in assisting our clients with their developmental and sensory issues. The program is an
innovative, drug-free, multisensory approach to developmental learning that works to improve perception, understanding and the ability to learn.
Additional programs and services available at SIRRI include:
- Learning Center for cognitive training & learning enhancement
- Educational & Developmental Assessments
- Neurofeedback & Biofeedback
- Quantitative Electroencephalography (QEEG or Brain Map)
Each of these programs and services is available individually or incorporated in any combination for a multi-disciplinary intervention and a truly comprehensive developmental learning experience to improve your child or client's sensory, motor and learning abilities.
Please contact SIRRI at (480) 777-7075 or e-mail to schedule.
click here to view our most recent Newsletter